Zapier SMS Connector
Connect allmysms to hundreds of other apps with Zapier
Zapier lets you connect allmysms to 1,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn’t be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
How do I connect allmysms to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to “Connected Accounts” from the top menu bar.
- Now click on “Connect new account” and search for “allmysms”
- Use your credentials to connect your allmysms account to Zapier (login and API key).
- Once that’s done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you’ll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
Need inspiration? See everything that’s possible with allmysms and Zapier.
To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.